Yayyyy! Im happy now. Good for you hunny :)
Thanks for the prayers! I passed the class!
I know you’re busy getting ready to travel around the world and trying to slim down to fit down all those chimneys, but I’ve been very good this year and was hoping my good girl status would earn me a coveted spot on the Nice List. I’ve thought long and hard about the following items on my Christmas list, and I believe they’re quite reasonable requests.
I hope you have a safe trip! Don’t forget to charge your GPS. And please don’t text and drive. I’m leaving a plate of cookies for you, although the stress of the holiday season can only be mitigated by chocolate so I can’t promise the cookies will still be there upon your arrival. I’m sure Rudolph will share his carrots.
So here is my Christmas list in Top 10 format for your convenience…
- A clone of myself so she can tackle my to-do list while I’m working, sleeping, eating, exercising, spending time with family and friends, and putting my feet up with a glass of wine and a good book
- The addition of an hour to the end of each day and a zero to the end of my salary
- The complete eradication of germs, traffic, and hangovers
- A fountain of youth (lol)
- A housekeeper, chef, personal trainer, and reliable baby-sitter, all on-call 24 hours a day who work not for money but for hi-fives
- Snotty, backstabbing, competitive, overly sensitive people. Oh wait, I already have that. So yeah, the exact opposite of that.
- The power to teleport my husband, family and friends to visit me whenever I want
- Running gear that makes me run twice as fast, gives me twice the endurance, and burns twice as many calories while simultaneously tightening my abs, toning my triceps, and forgiving my lack of willpower for all things chocolate
- A magical anti-whine potion to slip into my kid’s breakfast every morning
- The rewiring of my puppy’s internal clock so I can sleep past 5:45 AM without 50 pounds of energy pouncing on me
Thank you for your consideration Santa! Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!
A Soldiers Lover
Hey there Gentlewomen and Gentlemen. I know it has been a really long time since I last blogged and I blame work and chores for that and I think I am ready to make a comeback here and since Christmas is right round the corner, I thought that there is nothing better than a very good laugh and trust me I couldn’t stop the tears that were shed when I laughed and this video does just that. Video: I Gave My Kids and Terrible Present. Enjoy.
Simon Says You to Watch this Video on Sexual Healing and to Share it with as Many as Possible.
Check this out Ladies and Gentlemen. Such an inspiring video and it most certainly is share worthy….
They burn the midnight oil…
they keep the oven working over time…
sometimes all the craziness can leave volunteers feeling a little out of sorts…
but it’s all worth it when you see them walk through those doors…
Have you ever helped with the preparations for a Welcome Home Ceremony?
I’ve been more than a little busy this week with an amazing group of volunteers in my community!